Chrisjames replied

127 weeks ago

Click Here >>> http://shurll.com/9nzi0

WinHlp32.exe,for,Windows,Vista,I,obviously,haven't,tested,it,,so,let,us,know,if,it,worksMy,,best,,suggestion,,is,,to,,get,,a,,version,,of,,the,,design,,program,,that,,is,,Vista,,compatibleRunning,,,Vista,,,HB,,,SP2,New,10,Nov,2011,#9,Lottiemansion,View,Profile,View,Forum,Posts,Private,Message,Senior,Member,Join,Date,:,Sep,2010,Sheffield,Posts,:,1,948,Windows,10,Pro,32,Bit,Local,Time:,07:01,,Re:,Download,Windows6.0-KB917607-x86.msu,Hi,,the,file,as,downloaded,from,the,JP,website,in,link,Google,Translate,Attached,Files,Windows6.0-KB917607-x86.zip,(596.6,KB,,757,views),My,System,Specs,You,need,to,have,JavaScript,enabled,so,that,you,can,use,this,Lottiemansion:,,,I,,,am,,,still,,,trying,,,to,,,get,,,from,,,here,,,even,,,though,,,translated,,,from,,,JapaneseSince,your,program,is,government,issued,,I,won't,be,able,to,find,another,sourceFor,,,developers,,,&,,,IT,,,pros,,,Develop,,,Windows,,,apps,,,Microsoft,,,Azure,,,MSDN,,,TechNet,,,Visual,,,Studio,,,.I,,follow,,the,,link,,,validate,,,and,,wind,,up,,on,,MS,,website,,MS,,Home6.1,,,I,,,guessI,like,forumsAppreciate,,,everyone's,,,comments,,,and,,,help!,,,My,,,System,,,Specs,,,You,,,need,,,to,,,have,,,JavaScript,,,enabled,,,so,,,that,,,you,,,can,,,use,,,this,,,I,,hope,,I,,can,,pay,,this,,forward,,somedayand,,,i,,,will,,,search,,,some,,,moreI,,just,,can't,,access,,them,,from,,within,,the,,program,,itselfYour,,WinHLP32.exe,,is,,not,,accessible,,from,,within,,the,,design,,program,,probably,,because,,you,,just,,copied,,it,,onto,,your,,desktop,,and,,didn't,,install,,itReports:,,,,Posted,,7,,years,,ago,,Top,,,,jd2066,,Posts:,,3814,,,,This,,post,,has,,been,,reportedFor,,"System,,Type",,,it's,,listed,,under,,"System"Other,,,then,,,that,,,I,,,know,,,think,,,the,,,file,,,will,,,install,,,on,,,Windows,,,Vista,,,without,,,SP1,,,,Windows,,,Vista,,,with,,,SP1,,,and,,,Windows,,,Server,,,2008,,,but,,,the,,,installer,,,just,,,refuses,,,to,,,install,,,after,,,Windows,,,Vista,,,SP1,,,is,,,installed,,,(what,,,bogaty,,,is,,,trying,,,to,,,do),,,but,,,will,,,stay,,,if,,,installed,,,before,,,SP1,,,is,,,installed,,,(which,,,is,,,what,,,I,,,believe,,,I,,,had,,,done,,,,I,,,installed,,,this,,,update,,,first,,,as,,,SP1,,,wasn't,,,out,,,at,,,the,,,time)Thanks,,Justin,,for,putting,back,on,track,,,New,,,09,,,Nov,,,2011,,,#5,,,MilesAhead,,,View,,,Profile,,,View,,,Forum,,,Posts,,,Private,,,Message,,,Eclectician,,,Join,,,Date,,,:,,,Jan,,,2008,,,Posts,,,:,,,2,447,,,Vista,,,Home,,,Premium,,,64,,,bit,,,SP1,,,Local,,,Time:,,,02:01,,,,,,Re:,,,Download,,,Windows6.0-KB917607-x86.msu,,,Try,,,this,,,one,,,Windows,,,Help,,,Program,,,for,,,Windows7,,,Download,,,-,,,Softpedia,,,I,,,know,,,it,,,says,,,Windows,,,7,,,but,,,since,,,it's,,,the,,,old,,,.hlp,,,help,,,I,,,don't,,,think,,,they,,,changed,,,anythingbogaty,,,Posts:,,,41,,,,,,This,,,post,,,has,,,been,,,reportedFor,,,more,,,information,,,,see,,,Windows,,,Help,,,program,,,(WinHlp32.exe),,,is,,,no,,,longer,,,included,,,with,,,Windows,,,on,,,the,,,Microsoft,,,support,,,websiteIf,you,have,a,service,pack,installed,,it,will,appear,under,"Windows,edition",and,if,you,don't,have,one,installed,then,you,will,not,see,see,"Service,Pack,[Number]"I'll,,,look,,,and,,,see,,,if,,,I,,,can,,,figure,,,out,,,a,,,way,,,around,,,it,,,if,,,that,,,is,,,the,,,problem.I,,personally,,use,,the,,programs,,described,,here,,myselfI,,,have,,,Vista,,,x86,,,with,,,all,,,the,,,updates,,,etcI,,will,,take,,a,,look,,at,,your,,other,,topic,,and,,see,,if,,I,,can,,figure,,out,,that,,problem,,first,,as,,it,,may,,solve,,this,,oneHa,,haSystem,Manufacturer/Model,Number,Emachine,ET,1161-05,OS,Vista,Home,BasicReports:,,Posted,7,years,ago,Top,,jd2066,Posts:,3814,,This,post,has,been,reportedSoftware,,&,,services,,Windows,,Office,,Free,,downloads,,&,,security,,Internet,,Explorer,,Microsoft,,Edge,,Skype,,OneNote,,OneDrive,,Microsoft,,Health,,MSN,,Bing,,Microsoft,,Groove,,Microsoft,,Movies,,&,,TV,,,,,New,,,10,,,Nov,,,2011,,,#8,,,DrDOS,,,View,,,Profile,,,View,,,Forum,,,Posts,,,Private,,,Message,,,Junior,,,Member,,,Join,,,Date,,,:,,,May,,,2009,,,Zionsville,,,Posts,,,:,,,24,,,Vista,,,Home,,,Basic,,,SP1,,,Local,,,Time:,,,02:01,,,,,,Re:,,,Download,,,Windows6.0-KB917607-x86.msu,,,Mies,,,,ThanksSystem,,,Manufacturer/Model,,,Number,,,HP-Pavilion,,,m9280.uk-a,,,OS,,,Windows,,,10,,,Pro,,,32,,,Bit,,,CPU,,,2.30,,,gigahertz,,,AMD,,,Phenom,,,9600,,,Quad-Core,,,Motherboard,,,ASUSTek,,,Computer,,,INC32,,,bit,,,SP,,,2,,,CPU,,,AMD,,,Athlon,,,64,,,LE-1640,,,Motherboard,,,eMachines,,,MCP61PM-GM,,,(Socket,,,AM2,,,),,,Memory,,,2.00,,,GB,,,Dual-Channel,,,DDR2,,,,,,387MHz,,,(6-6-6-18),,,Graphics,,,Card,,,Acer,,,E181H,,,(1280x76860Hz),,,128MB,,,GeForce,,,6150SE,,,nForce,,,430,,,(,,,Sound,,,Card,,,Realtek,,,High,,,Definition,,,Audio,,,Monitor(s),,,Displays,,,Name,,,Acer,,,E181H,,,on,,,NVIDIA,,,GeForce,,,6150SE,,,nForce,,,430,,,Screen,,,Resolution,,,1280x768,,,pixels,,,Keyboard,,,Standard,,,PS/2,,,Keyboard,,,Mouse,,,PS/2,,,Compatible,,,Mouse,,,PSU,,,MCP61PM-GM,,,9000,,,NVIDIA,,,Chipset,,,Model,,,MCP61,,,Chipset,,,Revisio,,,Case,,,Tower,,,Cooling,,,Fan,,,Speed,,,1247,,,RPM,,,Hard,,,Drives,,,ST316081,,,5AS,,,SCSI,,,Disk,,,Device,,,Internet,,,Speed,,,Reply,,,With,,,Quote,,,HmmI've,,found,,that,,you,,can,,rename,,the,,file,,to,,Windows6.0-KB917607-x64.cab,,and,,then,,see,,all,,the,,files,,within,,the,,update,,package,,as,,it's,,just,,a,,normal,,cabinet,,archive,,file,,but,,as,,of,,yet,,I,,don't,,know,,how,,to,,modify,,so,,it,,will,,install,,for,,bogatyOS,Vista,Home,Basic,SP1,Reply,With,Quote,OS,,Vista,,Home,,Basic,,SP1,,Reply,,With,,Quote,, d6d2cc075d
BBc tiger eye english courseGraphicRiver Multipurpose MockupsBeyonce-Run_The_World_Girls_Live_at_BMA_2011.mp3ver cenas de sexo explicitoSinging For Dummies

last edited 49 weeks ago by Chrisjames
Please log in to post a reply.